109 Bay Park Terrace Alameda, CA 94502
Waterfront Luxury Townhouse on Bay Farm Island
Overview: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approx. 1534 square feet, 1-car garage
Year Built: 1986
Overlooking the Bay from the tranquil Brittany Landing gated community is this wonderful townhouse featuring voluminous rooms across a bright and open floor plan. Imagine evenings on the deck savoring vivid views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco skyline across the shimmering water, walks and bike rides on the endless paved trails right out the door, or barbecuing and lounging by the community pool on a sunny Sunday afternoon—simply exceptional living and lifestyle.
– Great room with towering vaulted ceiling, modern chandelier, and bright corner windows; fireplace with striking granite surround is an eye-catching centerpiece; walk- up bar with granite counters, detailed doors, copper sink, frosted glass lighting, floating glass shelves, and a 56-bottle wine fridge
– Designer kitchen featuring granite counters; maple cabinetry with no-slam drawers, slide outs, and a lazy Susan; stainless steel Kenmore Elite fridge, Dacor five-burner gas range, KitchenAid double oven; and a corner window enjoying a serene view of wispy trees lining the lagoon while you prepare your culinary favorites
– Morning room eating area with home organization center featuring built-in maple desk and cabinetry
– Gleaming distressed engineered wood flooring across kitchen and morning room
– Spacious bedroom and adjacent stylish full bath with traditional wainscoting and elegant striped wallpaper
– Hallway laundry closet with Kenmore Elite washer and dryer and built-in cabinetry and stone counter
– Double door entry to master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, wall of built-in cabinetry and shelving, two mirrored closets, and broad sliding glass doors to the private deck
– Refinished master bathroom with modern brass fixtures and exquisite white stone counters with thin veining accents on the dual sink vanity
– Bedroom and laundry closets include custom cedar backing
– New carpet throughoutAll within minutes of the home are Shoreline Park, highly rated Earhart Elementary School, Harbor Bay Landing Shopping Center, Chuck Corica Golf Complex; Oakland International Airport and more! The breathtaking views, detailed home design, and superb location join to make 109 Bay Park Terrace a unique and magnificent opportunity.
HOA Dues: $483 | 142 Units
Amenities include gated entry, clubhouse, swimming pool, hot tub, exterior & common area maintenance.
Sunday 5/21 2-4:30pm
Sunday 5/28 2-4:30pm